- Use of Site Content All content, including text, graphics, images, and other materials on the Site are owned by or licensed to CartoGeek and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or otherwise use any content on the Site without our prior written permission.
- Use of Site Services We offer a range of services on the Site, including tutorials, reviews, and consulting services. You agree to use these services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms.
- User Content We may allow users to submit content, such as comments and reviews, to the Site. You retain ownership of any content you submit, but you grant CartoGeek a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, copy, and display your content on the Site.
- Prohibited Activities You may not use the Site to engage in any illegal activity or to harass, abuse, or harm others. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site or to our servers, or to interfere with the Site’s operations in any way.
- Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability The Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranties of any kind. We do not guarantee that the Site will be free from errors or interruptions, or that any content or services on the Site will meet your specific needs.
In no event shall CartoGeek be liable for any damages, including direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold CartoGeek and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site or any violation of these Terms.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms and your use of the Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in San Francisco County, California.
- Changes to these Terms We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time, in our sole discretion. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.